Long Distance Relationship

|

A long distance relationship is not easy and both people need to be committed and really want to be together. Long distance relationship can work well with the participation from both the partners. Communication is also very difficult in long distance relationships and the problem there arises because of misunderstandings. But if both partners understand and trust each other, I feel that any misunderstandings are easy to get over.

The only difficult part is not having that physical contact, and some people need this in a relationship. I want my girlfriend near me and it's hard :) You know, distance can add certain complications, but if both partners are willing to persevere through them, I think it would work. Love has no boundaries, location wont stop two people from loving each other

0 comments: