Surprised Present On My Birthday

|

Imagine an old friend you haven't seen for long time turning up unexpected on your birthday with a lovely present. The first thing you say without even thinking when you receive the present would most likely be : "Thanks you". Next, you will probably show your heart felt gratitude both verbally and non verbally because your are happy. you will also show how happy you are (not just about the present) but because your friends has thought about you and has gone to all trouble just to please you.

That's happen to me. At my last birthday, my best friend on high school come visit me just to say happy birthday for me. I am so surprised, because i haven't seen him for long time. I hear he move to other town. But, at that time, he visit me. Its a nice surprised to me on my birthday, more than present that all i got.

0 comments: